Comexposium, Group pays meticulous attention to protecting personal data. This is an essential condition to the relationship of trust the Comexposium Group wishes to establish with all those who entrust it with their personal data.
This Policy applies when your Data are collected on the websites published by entities in the Comexposium Group (hereinafter the "Sites") and in the context of any kind of relationship you have with the Company.
Personal data (hereinafter the "Data") consist of all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An "identifiable natural person" is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online login, or one or more specific elements relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, as this term is defined by current regulations.
1 – WHICH DATA ARE COLLECTED
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of this interaction, the Company may collect the following Data:
• Data linked with your identity: these Data mainly designate your full name, electronic address, postal address, telephone number and profile (applicant, visitor, exhibitor, etc.).
• Data linked with your order: these Data designate all information required to satisfy and complete your order, particularly information relating to the bank card used (name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), the details and date of the order and exchanges with the sales department. In any event, Data linked with payment are processed according to the regulations and security standards applicable
• Data linked with connection to and use of the Customer Account when you have one: these Data designate all the information you need to access your personal space and all information concerning use of the Customer Account, particularly your login and password, your choices and preferences and the history of the events in which you have participated. In any event, the Customer Account is subject to the general terms and conditions for specific use.
• Data linked with browsing: these Data concern the way in which Users browse on the Site. These Data may include the IP address, the screen resolution, the browser used, the time spent browsing, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed.
• Data linked with your participation in events: date of participation, stands visited and purchases made.
• Data linked with the use of social media: when you interact with the social media functions.
2 – HOW ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED
2.1. Depending on how you interact with the Company, the latter may collect your Data as follows.
2.2. The Company collects your Data directly from you, including when you fill in a contact or registration form, when you place an order or when you contact the Company (for example, by emailing it).
2.3. The Company collect your Data indirectly when you browse on the Sites by means of cookies and web beacons in the conditions defined above. The Company also collects your Data via third parties including the social media, when you use the account you hold with these third parties to log on or sign up for an event.
2.4. When you communicate Data to the Company, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are accurate and complete. If necessary, you should update them.
2.5. Data presented as compulsory are needed to manage your request and enable us to provide you with the services required. The compulsory or optional nature of Data is indicated in the forms, as well as any consequences if you fail to provide the information.
3 – WHY ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your Data are automatically processed by the Company for various purposes described below, in the context of your use of the Sites and your participation in events organised by the Company on its own behalf or that of a third party. politique de protection des données.
Your Data are processed to manage the requests you send us, and to contact you.
• If you are a customer, based on the execution of the contract signed with the Company (general terms and conditions of pre-registration, general terms and conditions of ticketing sales or general terms and conditions of participation), your Data are processed to manage your application to participate and your orders, and to organise your participation and visits at the events we stage on our own behalf or that of a third party.
Your Data are also processed by the Company to send you surveys after events and analyse their results, in view of constantly improving the events it organises.
• If you are a professional prospect, the Company may send you its news and commercial information, by any means, based on its legitimate interest in promoting the event it organises.
• If you are a non-professional prospect, the Company may send you its news and commercial information, by any means, if you have agreed to this.
If you have agreed, the Company may also send you, by any means, commercial news and information concerning events organised by other entities of the COMEXPOSIUM group and/or partners' services.
With your consent when this is required, your Data may also be processed to (i) analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) customise and optimise your experience on the COMEXPOSIUM Group Sites, including by enabling you to access certain functions, and in order to develop the interactivity of the Sites, (iii) to collect statistics, particularly on the effectiveness of the COMEXPOSIUM Group's prospecting campaigns.
4 – WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
4.1. Your Data are processed by the Company's internal teams. In addition, only the service providers and a restricted number of their authorised staff are permitted to access your Data with regard to the specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively for the Company in strict compliance with obligations, particularly concerning security and confidentiality. 4.2. With your consent when this is required, your Data may be transmitted to entities in the Group to which the Company belongs, and to partners, mainly so that they can send you information and news about the services and products they offer.
4.3. When current regulations so require, the Company may transmit your Data to organisations and authorities legally authorised to access them (including the judicial and administrative authorities).
5 – HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
The Company takes every necessary precaution to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Data, mainly to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed, or accessed by non-authorised third parties.
6 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
6.1. Pursuant to applicable regulations and under the conditions defined in them, you can, at any time, exercise your:
• Right of access: you can ask the Company for information on the processing of Data concerning you and a copy of these Data.
• Right of correction: you can demand the correction of inaccurate Data concerning you when those held by the Company are erroneous or incomplete.
• Right of deletion: you have the right to obtain the deletion of your Data by the Company if one of the reasons stipulated by the regulations exists (unnecessary Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on the latter, etc.).
• Right of opposition: at any time, for reasons concerning your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your Data, including for commercial prospecting purposes.
• Right to the portability of your Data: you have the right to receive Data in an exploitable form. This right only concerns cases where Data are provided to the Company by yourself, or result from the use you make of its services. These Data are processed on the basis of your consent or during the execution of a contract.
• Right of limitation: you can ask the Company to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons stipulated by the regulations exists (contestation of the accuracy of Data, etc.).
6.2. When your Data are processed with your consent, you can revoke this at any time. However, please note that processing carried out before this revocation remains valid.
6.3. You can exercise your rights by contacting the Company:
• By electronic mail at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By sending a letter to this address: COMEXPOSIUM – Privacy, 70 avenue du Général de Gaulle 92058 Paris La Défense cedex.
Please note that in certain cases, functions of the Sites enable you to view and modify Data you have communicated to the Company.
You are informed that the Company has a period of one month from receipt of your request to answer it.
The Company takes the greatest possible care of your Data; however, if you consider that their processing infringes your rights, you can make a claim to the CNIL (French data protection agency) - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
7 – HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Direction de la communication email@example.com
ARTICLE 8 - DIVERS
Si l'une quelconque des clauses était déclarée nulle, elle sera réputée non écrite mais n'entraînera pas la nullité des autres clauses des présentes CGU.
Le défaut pour la Société d'exercer l'un des quelconques droits résultant des présentes CGU ne constitue pas une renonciation à faire valoir ses droits.
ARTICLE 9 - DROIT APPLICABLE - JURIDICTION COMPETENTE
9.1. Les présentes CGU sont soumises au droit français.
9.2. Tous litiges pouvant découler de l’application des présentes CGU et ne pouvant être préalablement résolus par voie de règlement amiable sont soumis, nonobstant pluralité de défendeurs et/ou appel en garantie, même pour des procédures d’urgence ou les procédures conservatoires en référé ou par requête :
• pour les litiges avec un ou plusieurs particuliers, à la juridiction des tribunaux français compétents ;
• pour les litiges entre professionnels, à la compétence exclusive des tribunaux du ressort dans lequel la Société a son siège social.